- 2 pounds of boiled, skinned, sliced Sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to taste
- Container of Sweet & Sara Cinnamon Pecan Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place sweet potatoes in 8″ square baking pan. Distribute margarine
pieces evenly over the sweet potatoes. Top with brown sugar. Sprinkle a
pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and top with Sweet & Sara Vanilla and Cinnamon Pecan Marshmallows
and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.